Santa Cruz and Monterey M S S P
Helping older adults maintain their independence at home
MSSP offers free social work and nursing services to medically isolated, frail and underinsured older adults who are at risk for premature institutionalization or loss of independence. We provide care management services to assist clients with daily living needs so that they may live healthy, active lives.
· Are 65 years of age or older
· Have monthly Medi-Cal eligibility with no share of cost
· Live in Santa Cruz County or Monterey County
· Willingness to participate in an individualized care plan
MSSP may be able to help you coordinate these services:
· Home Delivered Meals
· Home Safety Equipment and/or Modification
· Respite Care for Caregivers
· Communication Devices
· Money Management and more
There is no charge for MSSP services.
For more information, please call 831-459-6639 or toll-free 800-624-8304.
Programa de Servicios